Three local business powerhouses show off their athleticism in summer’s slickest swimwear. Scott Schutte, owner of Columbia Strength and Conditioning joined Billy Giordano, co-owner of Room 38, and Chris Ihler, CEO and co-founder of EnergyLink, in the Cast Gallery at the Museum of Art and Archaeology at the University of Missouri. There, the three men reinterpreted classic forms while wearing modern swimwear.
Get The Look
1. Chris Ihler in black “V-land” waterman swim trunks by Quiksilver, available at Alpine Shop ($55); “Everyday Shirt” in navy and mint gingham by Merona, available at Target ($22.99); stainless Submariner watch with black dial and black bezel by Rolex, available at Buchroeder’s ($6,350)
2. Scott Schutte in black swim trunks by Polo Ralph Lauren, available at Dillard’s ($55), and zip-front hoodie in banana, available at Old Navy ($26.94)
3. Billy Giordano in blue woven oxford by Polo Ralph Lauren, available at Dillard’s ($89.50); gray Wavefarer board shorts by Patagonia, available at Alpine Shop ($59)
4. Schutte in red and gray plaid hybrid board shorts, available at Old Navy ($24.95)
5. Ihler in Crikey board shorts by Hurley, available at Dillard’s ($45); Holbrook matte sunglasses in “root beer” with bronze polarized lenses by Oakley, available at Alpine Shop ($170); safari straw hat with grosgrain band, available at Target ($16.99)
6. Giordano in tropical print board shorts, available at Old Navy ($24.95)