Art Around Town Gallery Crawl
Capital Arts is sponsoring a spring evening “Art Around Town” Gallery Crawl. Join us for a free evening of fantastic artwork displayed at different locations all around Jefferson City! There is no admission. Guests can start at any gallery. A list and map will be available for pick up prior to the event at all participating locations.
During the event at Capital Arts Gallery, the Jefferson City Art Club will be having their Adult Artist Exhibition Reception. Stop by to see the Award winners’ artwork, meet artists and enjoy a beverage and snacks.
Nine locations will be open during “Art Around Town”
Friday, April 26, 2019, from 4:30-8 p.m., each highlighting a special exhibit and some will have live demonstrations.
• Capital Arts Gallery: 1203 Missouri Blvd.
-Jefferson City Art Club: Adult Fine Art Exhibition Awards Reception with food, drink, and live music by Keith Fletcher.
• Elizabeth Rozier Gallery: 101 Jefferson St.
– Join, Save, Buy! U.S. World War I Posters
• The Art Bazaar: 1502 E. High St.
– Meet and greet the artist and experience the new art during our Spring Garden Theme evening
• Missouri River Regional Library: In the 2nd floor Gallery, 214 Adams.
– From Charcoal to Digital, a Journey Through Media by Amy Hernandez Greenbank.
• The Village Art Studio: 1507 E. McCarty.
– Fused Glass demonstration by Andy Cleeton. Stop by and see the classroom space and all of the art projects!
• Cole County Historical Museum: 109 Madison St.
– Cole County Historical Art and other memorabilia such as The Zuendt Portraits, Oil Portraits of Governor’s Wives, works by Lester Parker and much more.
•Cottonstone Art Gallery and Frame Shop: 116 E High St.
– Cardinals and Neckties!
• Lincoln University’s Richardson Fine Arts Center in the 1st Floor Gallery: 820 Chestnut St.
– Annual Student Art Exhibit.
• Gumbo Bottoms: 221 Madison St.
– Artwork featured by artists from Four Quarters Art House
For additional information call Capital Arts 573-635-8355