Missouri Job Center (Columbia) Career Fair
The Missouri Job Center in Columbia will host a career fair for the public in the lower level of the Bank of America in downtown Columbia, 800 E. Cherry St., from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 26. The event is a great opportunity for individuals to learn more about how employment in state government can advance — or launch — their careers.
Recent graduates are encouraged to attend. Students are also welcome to the career fair to learn more about internship opportunities.
Representatives from 12 of State of Missouri departments will be available to answer questions and provide helpful information about employment opportunities. A full list of these departments is included below.
Staff from the Office of Administration’s Division of Personnel will also be on-site to assist individuals with the State of Missouri’s electronic application system (EASe). Applicants for jobs and internships need to bring a resume.
State departments attending the career fair will be:
- Office of Administration
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Department of Health and Senior Services
- Department of Labor and Industrial Regulations
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Natural Resources
- Department of Public Safety: Capitol Police
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Social Services
- Department of Transportation
For more information about current job opportunities, go to http://www.mocareers.mo.gov.