Pine Cone Cheese Ball
Looking to impress guests this holiday season? This cheery cheese ball's the perfect way. Family and friends will pine for it afterward, for sure!
- 16 ounces Philly cream cheese
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped red or green pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped scallions
- 1 Tsp Worchester sauce
- 2 Tsp lemon juice
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1½ cups crumbled crisp backon *optional
- Fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Let cheeses soften at room temperature and mix well. Blend in remaining ingredients, chill, then shape into one or two small ovals on a serving plate. For pine cone effect, place toasted whole almonds into cheese at slight angles, like roof shingles.