Photos by L.G. Patterson
By the time you read this, our whirlwind of Christmas parties, work events and gatherings will be over for another year, and I just want to let you all know how much fun we had seeing you, celebrating with you and, of course, feeding you! It’s always a lot of activity, and sometimes I feel like it goes by too fast, but I feel lucky, so lucky, to have you all in my life.
Truly, it’s such a joy to see you enjoy every bacon-wrapped date and chocolate raspberry brownie. In fact, it’s such a joy that I’m happy to let you all know that we’re returning to meal offerings here at our brand-new kitchen on the south side!
One of the meals people always ask about is what I call sheet pan dinners, and this month, I thought we’d celebrate by cooking this one together. It’s quick, nutritious, and I promise even picky eaters will go after these pork chops, roasted potatoes and green beans.
The secret is a little Parmesan, which crisps everything and adds that perfect saltiness you just can’t put your finger on. Keep an eye out for our menus and stop by to pick up some of your favorites in to-go sizes.
Looking forward to feeding you all!
Sheet Pan Pork Chops with Potatoes & Green Beans
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 pound baby potatoes cut in fourths
- 1 pound fresh green beans cut in fourths
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dreid thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- salt and pepper
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment, foilor generously spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, herbs, spices and Parmesan.
- Place the pork chops on the baking sheet and top with about 1/3 of the mixture.
- Add the potatoes and green beans and toss until well combined. Place the vegetables on the baking sheet around the pork chops.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until pork is done and potatoes are tender.